ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CATHY PIEROZ!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sitting proudly at the end of the cul de sac in a central location sits this recently renovated home perfect for a first home buyer, retiree or investor.
The home has been freshly painted and carpeted and the kitchen has a brand new dishwasher. The generous living room is filled with natural light and adjoins the kitchen/meals area which opens out to the entertainment area. The kids and pets can play in the huge and level private back yard with enough room for a pool or shed.
The lock up garage has internal access which is great for security or unloading the shopping and kids from the car! Its ready to move in now or perhaps modernise to your taste... the options are endless for this red hot property!
This home is ripe for the picking and will be snapped up fast. Call Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills today for your inspection.
- 3 bedrooms with curtains and blinds
- Huge level back yard
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
- Bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Large living room with air conditioning
- Quiet cul de sac close to shops, schools and transport
- 250m to "David Parr Park" with childrens playground
- Rental appraisal at $405 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.