Classic styling in quality area
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Delightfully different, this quality home sits proudly in an elevated cul de sac and will impress. From the soaring raked ceilings to the spacious light filled rooms, your family will love living in this private retreat. The solid brick construction and polished timber floors have a neutral palette that will suit most buyers decor.
The property's conversion of the second garage into a tiled hair salon offers the flexibility to use this area for a home business as it has plumbing, power and air conditioning. Alternatively, it could be altered into a separate teenagers retreat or convert back to a second garage.
The central position of this home is ideal for access to primary and secondary schools, Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre and transport into the city. Don't wait, call Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills today to inspect today!
- Four bedrooms with double robes and fans - two with air conditioning
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Polished timber floors
- Feature raked ceilings
- Formal entry and lounge
- Family living and dining
- Kitchen with double fridge space and breakfast bar
- Two decked entertainment areas
- Separate tiled and air conditioned home office with plumbing - or convert back to another garage.
- Single Lock-Up Garage
- Large laundry
- Lockable storage space under the house
- An 804m2 property in a quiet cul-de-sac offers peace and privacy.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Studio/Salon
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.