SOLD Under the Hammer by Cathy Pieroz!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Investors, tradies and first home buyers.. this 'diamond in the rough' is perfect for those looking for entry level buying and long term gains!
Position is everything and this little beauty is opposite park lands with children's play ground and set in a quiet leafy estate close to shops and schools. Roll up your sleeves, put in some work and you will reap the rewards. The potential is here, from the stunning raked ceilings and timber flooring, to the front veranda and kitchen overlooking the playground along with the ensuited master bedroom this quaint home is sure to impress.
Auction date is set for Thursday the 7th of September at 6:00pm at the Alexandra Hills Hotel Conference Centre. Terms are 10% deposit and 30 days settlement. Unfortunate circumstances demand that this property will be SOLD on Auction night if not prior! Call Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills today to make your inspection.
Please note: The seller has obtained a building and pest inspection report from a qualified inspector for potential bidders
- 3 built in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
- Timber floors in living areas
- Raked ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Bay window overlooking park lands
- Large secure double carport garage plus garden shed
- Covered entertaining area at rear
- 600m to Horizon Shopping Centre Wellington Point
- 2.0km to Ormiston College
- 3.3km to Wellington Point Village
- 3.9km to Wellington Point High School
- 4.6km to Redlands College
- 5.7km to boat ramp and park lands of Wellington Point
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Opposite Parklands
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.