Another One SOLD By Cathy Pieroz!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built in 2011 and tucked away off McDonald Rd sits this fantastic family home on a large 787m2 block with oodles of space for the kids to play and still room for a pool. The spacious open plan design has 3 living zones and all overlook the outdoor patio and yard beyond. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is separate from the others providing privacy and separation from the rest of the family.
Ideally located within an 8 minute stroll from Horizon Village where you can enjoy a range of alfresco dining and take away options, the convenience of a supermarket as well as health care facilities and a hair salon! All other amenities including beaches, parks, jetty, restaurants, major shopping centres, an excellent selection of schools like Ormiston College, child care facilities, shops & public transport are within a 5-10 minute drive.
- Air conditioned open plan family, dining & kitchen
- Kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Master suite with air conditioning, fan, walk-in-robe & en suite bathroom
- All other bedrooms have built-in-robes and fans
- Main bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Ceiling fans & security screens throughout
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Covered entertaining area leading out to the garden
- Side access with a huge back yard
- Private cul-de-sac position
- Fantastic investment - you would never be short of a tenant here
Dont delay, the sellers are serious and ready to negotiate so call Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.